Keeping your pets healthy for over 20 Years
Our Services and Procedures
Our wellness programs include: comprehensive physical exam; internal and external parasite testing.
When a baby kitten or puppy is born, its immune system is not yet mature; the baby is wide open for infection.
Regular dental cleanings are important in maintaining not only your pet’s teeth but his or her overall health as well
We understand that our patients feel pain and discomfort under the same circumstances as people do.
We are moving to APPOINTMENT ONLY for the foreseeable future. You can phone to get an appointment between the following times:
- We are moving to APPOINTMENTS ONLY from now on. WALK INS WILL NOT BE SEEN.
- We are limiting visitors to ONE OWNER PER CONSULTATION/VISIT. The pet will be taken from you at the gate and returned to you once the consultation has finished.
- For the time being, NO CHILDREN under the age of 18 permitted to visit the surgery under any circumstances.
- PLEASE, DO NOT VISIT THE SURGERY IF YOU ARE SICK. Get a family member or neighbour to bring your pet to us.
- WE RESERVE THE RIGHT TO REFUSE ENTRY TO ANYONE AT OUR DESCRETION.
- We reserve the right to admit your pet at the front door while refusing entry to you.
- Repeat prescriptions MUST be made in advance over the telephone message system or emailed to email@example.com.
- NO CASH. Please pay by card if possible.